Monday, March 23, 2009

Vulnerable

Just a piece of mind I wanna shout out .
It's nothing important though .
Just my thoughts .
Wanna share among others .



[ Copyright Suix Tan Tan's blog .]
Even if you're the best teacher in the whole school
You're the ketua panita of what what what particular subject
Doesn't mean that every student you teach will be SMART !
Common sense okay ?
Each student is different .
They require different ways of receiving education .
It doesn't mean that the students will understand what you teach just because you're the best teacher .
NO . I strongly disagree .
We're not robots okay ?
We don't have memory card to memorize everything you throw at us .
Yes , surely you would say that revision will help .
But some of us is not free everyday .
We have our own problems happening every time .
We have our own schedule .
We face difficulties as well .
We deserve to live our life with our own way .
Of course if given a chance ,
I wouldn't want to spend my entire school life
Being a book worm studying and revising every second of every day .
I would rather choose to enjoy it and follow the flow .
You can't expect every student to take out their time to revise .
We're not so available as you teachers think !
And please don't compare us to other class .
It doesn't mean each student is compulsory to score well just because they are in a good class .
Class grade doesn't matter .
Because some of those who score well in PMR .
They choose art stream and not science stream .
Which means others classes have smart students too .
And because of that , this allows some that score okay manage to enter science stream .
Because there are free space .
So don't compare us with other class .
Being in a good class doesn't mean we are SMART .
Some of us is lucky to be able to enter this class .
Some of us is smart .
Some of us is luck .
If you don't know the concept .
You only think that good class = SMART STUDENTS .
You're so damn wrong .
Our class is all mixed up .
I'm not smart nor stupid .
I'm okay .
Just because I fail some subjects .
The teachers are all over reacting .
They said , are you an AJK ?
I want to have a word with Mr.Lok .
I think you're busy with your prefects stuff .
Are you lost in class ?
Can you catch up ?
You're always out of the class and never pay attention .
What happen to you ?
COME ON !
Give me a break . I'm not superhuman .
And I surely did not ponteng during IMPORTANT periods .
Especially add maths .
I stayed in class and pay attention .
But your methods of teaching .
I just can't cope with it .
I think it's complicated . You never make sure that we understand 100% the things you teach .
And you skipped to the next question .
You drop down the things on board .
But never really explain it .
We are not your slave that understand each and every word you wrote .
And being a prefects is not an excuse for you to nag me for my results .
Okay . I admit I din not score well .
But I did not drop a lot as well . I dropped 3 marks .
And you said that I dropped A LOT .
What is your prove ?
I'm in a good class doesn't mean I'm smart !
And doesn't mean I am good at every subject !
Some subjects I can score well but some I can't .
It's just nature .
Nobody is born to be prefect in every thing we learn .
So accept the fact .



Posted by : Elek

No comments:

Post a Comment